Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello everyone

HI!!
I hope that everyone have a great first week of classes. I'm an art major, going into my third year at San  Jose State. This is the second time that I'm taking a class in the communication studies, the first class was public speaking. I never have never taken an online class at San Jose State before, so this is my first time in an online class at San Jose.

To give everyone a little information about me... as I have mention before that I'm an art major. I do love to draw and paint, I also enjoy swimming, reading, hanging out with family and friends, and many other things. I'm originally from Orange Country in Souther California, I have moved up here about 3 years ago when I started college. So, this is just a little information about me. :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment