Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Experience From This Class

Taking this class have show me many new things and ways of thinking. First, the concept of critical thinking in this class is really interesting. Since I am an art major, I have never thought of critical thinking as something that I will use everyday in daily life. The class will also help me to write a better paper and speech in the  future because I am now aware of the reasonings that can be use. The second thing that I have learn from this class is also a communication skill. This is the skill that I have not expected to gain from this class. I have taken one online class before in a community college, I remember that there were no group project or writing on blogs. This class have teach how to actually communicate through an online community with people that I have never talked to or met before. Also how to write a good email. In this day and age, everyone have written an email before but for most of the time, those emails are not formal. This class teaches me how to write a good email and how to communicate through them, even set up the chat room on yahoo messenger as well. So I think that this class have teaches me a lot of things that I did not expect when I enrolled into the class.

1 comment:

  1. cool to know you're an art major. and it's even cooler to see you learned something useful in this class. I really like your take on the new experience. I haven't seen anyone else take the approach like this. sending good emails is a very useful skill that you need in the real world no matter what you're doing. So is setting up the yahoo messenger even though skype would have been even cooler. I found i learned many things in this class that i wasn't expecting here either. Well glad to see i'm not the only one who learned things not just related to communication or decision making.

    ReplyDelete