Friday, November 19, 2010

Mission Critical

All the information in the mission critical website is really useful. The informations have been broken into categories, according to their subject matter. Each section went into depth and give more explanation. The format of the web is bullet points, which make it easy to find information and manage around the website. I think that it a way, the website make it easier to find information than the textbook, because we have everything broken down already. I also really the examples and exercises that the web use. I think that since it is interactive, it is easy to understand the concept and the points. I also like how the web will include other names that certain topic might be called on other websites or books. This make it easier to find more information about it. I think that my overall experience of the website is great. The website is definitely a really useful website for more information and another source to do research on, other than the textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment